> Identity of the editor/owner of the website:
HERTECO PORTUGAL - SOCIEDADE UNIPESSONAL, LDA. (hereinafter referred to as "THE COMPANY").
The website "www.herteco.com", hereinafter "The Website", uses "cookies" in order to improve your browsing experience and to analyse the visits received. At the same time, we inform you what a "cookie" is, which ones are used by the Website and, if you wish, how you can eliminate them if you have previously accepted their installation. In any case, we will ask for your consent to the latter (installation of "cookies" on your device).
> What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" is a file that is downloaded to the user's device (computer/smartphone/tablet) when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about the user, such as the number of visits received or the browsing habits of the user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
There are different types of "cookies", depending on how long they remain on your device ("session" or "permanent"), where they come from ("own or first party" or "third party or third party"), their purpose ("technical", "behavioural advertising", "analytical", "customisation", etc.).
> What are cookies used for on this website?
The cookies used on the website are intended to optimise your browsing experience and to analyse the visits you receive via Google Analytics.
> What do you use this website for?
Basically, the website makes use of persistent cookies from third parties, with the exception of one, which falls into the category of its own. Also, due to their purpose, three different types are distinguished: technical, analysis and personalisation cookies.
To make it easier to understand, we define the highlighted concepts below:
– Own "cookies": are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third Party "cookies": are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
– Persistent "cookies": are a type of "cookie" whereby the data is still stored on the user's terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
– Technical "cookies": are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, executing an order purchase process, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for video or sound broadcasting, and even sharing content through social networks.
– Analysis "cookies": are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of "cookie" is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms, and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
– Personalisation "cookies": This type of "cookie" allows the user to access the service with some general characteristics, predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
> Below, we refer in detail to the relevant characteristics of the "cookies" used on the website:
|_ga||From Google Analytics (*): third party, analytical and persistent cookie, not strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service to provide a service expressly requested by the user (requires consent to be installed) (see concepts ref. above)||These cookies generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count how many times the same user visits the website, as well as when the user first and last accessed it. At the same time, it calculates when a session has ended, detects the user's origin and keywords.||2 years|
|NID||From Google Maps (*): From third parties, technical, persistent and strictly necessary (no need to consent to installation)(see concepts ref. above)||It provides exclusively the location/spatial location of the user (in this case) to "THE COMPANY"||Between 2 and 6 months|
|PREF||From Google Maps (*): From third parties, technical, persistent and strictly necessary (no need to consent to installation)(see concepts ref. above)||It provides exclusively the location/spatial location of the user (in this case) to "THE COMPANY"||Between 1 year and 2 years|
In order to allow the installation of "cookies" on your computer, we ask for your consent, after verifying the content of the above information.
In any case, if you decide to uninstall cookies whose installation on your device you have previously consented to, we inform you about how you can do so through the links indicated below.
Procedure to be followed depending on the browser used:
|Internet Explorer||Mais informações sobre este link|
|Firefox||Mais informações sobre este link|
|Chrome||Mais informações sobre este link|
|Opera||Mais informações sobre este link|
|Safari||Mais informações sobre este link|